SandalsTuesday, April 01, 2014
I picked out a few of my favourite sandals for spring/summer.
1. Sperry Top-Sider Summerlin Thong Sandal - I like this golden metallic look. I think these sandals would go well with formal clothes and could also be paired with a cute summer dress for a more casual look.
2. Renvy Dacey Tribal Mini Sliver Wedge Sandal - Beautiful pink and green leather sandals from Renvy. I like their slightly retro style and braided details. Very chic look!
3. Pikolinos Alcudia Buckled Sandals in Multicolor - I adore Pikolinos, such an amazing style - I prefer a basic look when it comes to sandals.
4. Sam Edelman Galvin Leather Gladiator Sandals - I recently bought myself a similar pair of Sam Edelman gladiator shoes, but I kind of like these too. Beads and little gem stones on sandals are quite cute.
5. Kurt Geiger London Lace Metallic Sandals - I am a bit obsessed with shoes with a metallic look and I really like this wide/thick ankle strap with buckle fastening.