New Year - Fresh StartSaturday, January 03, 2015
I have never set a New Year's resolution. Of course, I've had targets I'd have liked to achieve but this is the first time I am going to write them down. I feel like if my goals are in front of me, I am going to be more committed to fulfil them. So here they are, my 9 goals for 2015!
- Get a better job - I just feel like I need a new, better job. Who wouldn't?
- Continue my Russian studies - I would love to go back to college and improve my Russian language skills. I need to practice frequently before another study year starts. Russian is quite a hard language, so I want to be confident and learn as much as I can. I have loads of textbooks and books that I need to start reading and filling.
- Spend more time with my friends and family - I want to visit my family and friends in Estonia more often. I'd also like to go out and do more things with my close friends living locally.
- Eat healthy - It is quite easy except when it comes to birthday parties, holidays, Christmas etc. I need to stick to my diet - I have a meal plan I will write down so it will be easier to follow.
- Get fit - I am not very committed when it comes to exercising. Everything can ruin my training program - getting ill, holidays, lack of motivation, excuses for myself and so on. I need to be more strict and not give up easily!
- Take a trip to America - Another country to cross off! I always wanted to visit the USA. I remember we were once asked in our English lesson what would be our dream English-speaking country to visit and I was the only one saying America!
- Save money - Saving money is hard! I need to buy less crap and control my funds.
- Be more organised and productive - Having to-do lists and setting deadlines for each list item will help me to manage my time better and not miss out on any important tasks.
- Blog more - I enjoy blogging. I think blogging is a good way to share creativity and after each blog post I feel so positive!