Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour CreamTuesday, February 24, 2015
I've used Elizabeth Arden skin care
and make-up products before, so I was really happy when Tristan got me
this beautiful Eight Hour Cream gift set for Christmas. I have been
using them since and it has been such a big help in the cold and
windy Manchester weather.
After looking up a bit of history behind Elizabeth Arden I was surprised to find out that Eight Hour Cream was first created in 1930. This award winning cream has been around for so many years, helping people with skin dryness and flaking.
It soothes the skin, provides relief for chapped lips, smoothes rough patches on knees, feet and elbows and softens tough hard cuticles. It is a fast absorbing hydrating cream which lavishes the entire body, saturates deeply and moisturises intensely while leaving skin luxuriously soft and smooth for eight beautiful hours.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant - 50ml
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin
- Contains vitamin E - restores and calms the skin
- Can be applied on minor burns, sunburns, windburn, scrapes, abrasions, cracked lips, dry hands, cracked cuticles and nails, chapping/peeling/flaking skin, etc.
- Suitable for all skin types - though I wouldn't recommend it on excessively oily skin
- Can be used all year round, as its perfect for every problem skin might experience
- Fast-absorbing and moisturising
- Does not leave hands greasy
- Essential for cold weather - keeps hands and cuticles from cracking
- Fast absorbing hydrating cream
- Helps to prevent skin from dryness and flaking - amazing on my dry legs
- Leaves skin luxurious, soft and smooth
- Has a lovely fresh citrusy smell but nothing over the top
- Restores health of the skin from the effects of extreme weather and climate changes
- Heals skin from dryness but doesn't leave face oily
- Provides perfect base for make-up
- Protects from the sun with SPF 15 protection
- Moisturises, softens and smooths lips
- Provides antioxidant protection with vitamin E
- Protects lips from the sun exposure with SPF 15