My Lip balm CollectionTuesday, August 11, 2015
1. Lollipops Lip Balm Delicieuse is the newest lip balm in my collection. Lollipops is an affordable French make up brand which I'm very familiar with, as I already own some of their products. This lip balm is very rich and creamy, it immediately soothes and softens my lips. It contains antioxidants and vitamin E and contains UV protection - perfect for summer!
2. The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm is very similar to Lollipops lip balms but for me it feels even more rich and creamy. This lip balm contains Shea Butter, Pomegranate, Rose Hip and Vitamin E and keeps my lips so hydrated.
3. Soothing Lavender Multi Purpose Pocket Balm by The Bakewell Soap Company is a handmade soothing hydration for lips, hands, nails and body. I always keep this pocket balm with me (on my work desk, handbag) as it's essential for dry lips and hands. It is a miracle, only a little goes a long way! It is very sticky on hands but on lips it is absolutely fine! Contains Walnut, Almond Oil, Chamomile and hemp extracts.
4. EOS Pomegranate-Raspberry Lip Balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, paraben and petrolatum free. It is soothing on lips and keeps them moist, soft and sensationally smooth. It has a strong sweet smell and I can taste raspberry on my lips. I would love to try their Lemon and Mint flavours.
5. Carmex Lip Balm Pot is one of my favourite lip balms - it just feels so nice on lips. It has a blend of Menthol and Cocoa Butter as well as a mixture of waxes, which provide relief for rough and chapped lips. If I get really bad lips during cold and windy weather, Carmex fixes my lips within hours. I am not a big fan of the pot though - I don't think it's very hygienic to dig around with fingers. If I repurchase it next time, I will go for a tube.
6. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lipcare Stick is a lip balm from the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream range. It is very soft, soothing and moisturising on lips. You should always wear sun protection and not just on your skin - this lip balm contains protective sunscreen (SPF 15) to protect lips from the sun and keep them beautiful!
7. MALIN+GOETZ lip moisturiser is a hydrating lip gel. It is fragrance and colour free and it tastes like nothing! I really like using this lip gel in the mornings after I brush my teeth, as it's a good way to start my day and helps to prevent dryness. It is a bit sticky but it gives me such a cute glossy look without using lip gloss.
8. Raw Skincare Rescue Me is a hand made 100% natural lip balm, containing Apricot kernel Oil, organic Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E.
9. Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm is my favourite from Nivea. It is definitely the most affordable lip balm in my collection and contains Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter like all of the others. It works the same way - protecting, nourishing, soothing and keeps my lips beautiful!
My top 3 lip balms at the moment
Lollipops Lip Balm Delicieuse
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lipcare Stick
The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm
Most repurchased lip balms